We are an ASCA (Accredited Snow Contractors Association) certified snow company.
Snow and Ice Management Services
It's critical that your property is well maintained during the winter months. We are proactive and will ensure that your parking lots and sidewalks are clear before you start your workday. Talk to one of our industry professionals about all the options for the safest, most efficient, and cost-effective methods to clear your parking lot and sidewalks of ice and snow.
Our ice management services include:
- 24-hour weather monitoring services.
- Recorded weather conditions at each site to provide accurate, quality service.
- Proactive daily inspections.
- Planned snow placement to keep visibility at entrances clear and to prevent runoff and refreeze.
- Service at a 1.5" trigger or when icy conditions warrant attention.
- The availability of loaders for stacking and hauling large amounts of snow, minimizing piles in large parking lots.
- The use of ice melt on all sidewalks to prevent slip/fall accidents.
- Crew members with industry-specific training.
Our fleet are equipped with:
- Top-of-the-line, up-to-date equipment including 16-foot back blades.
- GPS tracking units to provide accuracy: Billing, liability, safety for our clients, employees and customers.
- Proper quantities of deicing material which results in cost savings and accurate billing.
Our Approach to Ice Removal
We use formulations of rock salt, brine, various chlorides, and organic materials to provide the best deicing program possible.
- Reduces the number of applications during storms.
- Melts at a much lower temperature than rock salt alone - effective down to -25ºF
- Reduces the amount of salt used by 40%, reducing environmental contamination.
- Pound for pound, it melts twice as much ice and reaches safe, bare pavement faster.
- Less damage to pavement, vehicles and equipment as it reduces the frequent freeze/thaw cycles due to a lower freeze point.